ThIS day is so special that you will want to remember it and live it again in the future! So you must select a good photographer, only a professional of this art sees things where others don’t and knows how to capture the grace of these moments.
Wehpah gives you tips that will help you choose the best!
- Validate that this person is a photographer by profession and not only of hobby.
2. Check his work portfolio, there you can see their different photos, the techniques used, lighting, resolution and composition. In addition to observing what type of events stands out more.
3. Make him clear what people, moments or things you want to be photographed.
4. Discuss your photographic preferences: close up, open shots, panoramas, etc. Remember to detail aspects such as retouching, filters, bluish or black and white tones.
5. Listen to his recommendations! A good photographer always has suggestions that demonstrate his creativity, such as sites, poses and colors.
6. Validate that you agree with the conditions of confidentiality and permission to use your photos, in the contract.
7. The most important thing is that you meet at least three options of recommended photographers and compare their work, quality, delivery time and budget.
Wehpah, your Party Planner helps you to choose and select the best photographer for your event!